What We Collect
Like most website operators, Syneto collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor’s request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our websites and services.
When you register to use certain parts of our websites, we ask for personally identifying information such as your full name, email address, and a password.
Any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information and may be recorded, archived, and/or republished by anyone. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information in those areas.
How Do We Collect Information
What Do We Do With The Information We Collect
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services and improve them.
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to enquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personally identifiable information.
- To contact you if your actions violate your services agreement.
- To contact you about Syneto’s products and services, but only after you have opted to be contacted for this purpose.
If we are sold or merge with another business entity your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any information you provide to us without your consent.
How Do We Protect The Information We Collect
Syneto is very concerned about protecting the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We have security measures, including administrative, physical and electronic measures, to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you in the use of the services. These measures include SSL data encryption to transmit your data as well as technical architectures and systems to prevent unauthorized internal employees, contractors and affiliated organizations from accessing your data.
What Happens If These Terms Change
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it; if you would like to do so please contact us.