Syneto software engineers develop the next generation data storage operating system. We lead the way in which people use and interact with storage devices. From data compression, high availability cluster, next generation filesystems to user interface design, we try to master them all. As a software engineer at Syneto you will work in a small agile team with cutting edge technologies, tackling hard challenges each day.
- Conceive and develop new features within our storage operating system
- Research new technologies for data management
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience contributing to open source projects
- Agile programming techniques: [T|B|D]DD, Pair Programming, Lean
You will work in our offices in Timisoara, having the opportunity to be part of Romania’s leading company in storage solutions.