Founded at the turn of the new millennium, Syneto is a rising star in the networking and data security field.
Syneto has a commercial power-base in Italy, with Syneto Labs., the main development facility located in Romania.
Syneto’s history contains all the right ingredients of a true success story: brilliant technicians, passionate about their jobs and a dedicated management team that supplies balanced and forward looking leadership.
“your data. our business“, means that we always create products that use the latest technologies available, plus a lot of innovation, to revolutionize the way you store and use data.
Syneto offers exceptional customer service, high-end products and attractive partner programs. Here’s why Syneto is so reliable:
- Deployment in 15 minutes. All Syneto products are ease to install and use; No software or network modifications required.
- No IT expertise required. Our products have an easy Web user interface which does not require IT personnel to be “experts” in a particular solution.
- Great Tech. Support. Trained Syneto support technicians are available 24×7 to answer any issue via: Skype, Email, Forum, blog or Phone.
- Automatic updates. Our Technicians analyze threats to data & network security and create definitions for automatic updates.
- No extra fees. Our appliances don’t incur any extra per user, per server, per port or per feature costs.
Syneto simplifies data storage and network security. Through Syneto solutions, small businesses and big enterprises can shape a cost-effective and easy to maintain storage and network environment, protecting against loss of data, information theft, recovery from disasters, viruses, spyware and spam.
Syneto has a smart approach, integrating multiple security and data protection applications in a single appliance. We’ve combined “Best of breed” Linux solutions and ZFS data management placed side-by-side with fast deployment, easy maintenance and passionate tech support technicians. These concepts forge the most feature rich appliances for data storage and network security on the market today.